Worry IV Nothing: A Discreet, Guided Anxiety Journal | Journal with Prompts to Calm Anxiety & Improve Mental Health | Promotes Stress Relief & Self Care
- PERFECTLY DISCREET: Finally an anxiety journal that doesn’t spell out “worry” or “anxiety” on the cover. This sleek journal looks beautiful on your bedside table, in the office, or wherever you may take it.
- IMPROVES MENTAL HEALTH: Use this journal to improve mindfulness, uncover triggers, track physical and emotional sensations, document your worries, evaluate evidence for and against your automatic thoughts and ultimately walk away, in control, with more constructive ways of thinking.
- BACKED BY RESEARCH: Exercises in this journal are backed by Cognitive Behavioral Therapists who use these prompts in their own work to help clients learn how to own their thoughts to overcome anxiety and reduce stress.
- TAKE ON THE GO: It’s best to use this journal whenever anxiety strikes which is why we created it in a size that’s perfect to travel with (5-7/8″ x 8-1/4”). With the professional cover and convenient diary size, you’ll be mastering your thoughts in no time.
- HIGH QUALITY: Black, linen, hardcover notebook with gold foil logo front and back. Each journal includes instructions, mindful tips and 60, 2-page worksheets. We even used 120 gsm paper so that you can write with your favorite gel pen. Great journal for men and women.
- Store Name: COPE ANXIETY
- Vendor: Grey25son
- No ratings found yet!